How to make your carrier in UAE?
UAE allows national as well as global entrepreneurs to set up their business there and earns massive profits. UAE has the most reachable market in the world because it has 170 plus distribution lines and 86 airlines also it has no barter controls, allowance or trade barricade.
UAE being one of the richest regions in the world has a prosperous market. UAE has the uppermost range of immigrants in the world and this is because it helps in bringing the dream into reality.
There are some steps to set up business in UAE
- Business category: it is very important to know the category of your business because according to that you will get your license whether professional, commercial or industrial. The category of your business decides the method of operation of your business.
- Visa eligibility: if you want to set up business in UAE then it is mandatory for you and your workforce to reside in UAE. The number of visas is given according to the extent of the workplace, character of the business, class of member of staff or the sponsor.
- Possession: if you have selected the type of your business then you need to think about the possession of the business. If you want complete possession of the business with you then you need to choose the location in any of the free zones in UAE.
- Officially permitted firm: there are many rules and regulations which you have to follow for making up your company. For example, for an authorized consultancy company you just need a local workplace of the company as an individual company. If you choose to set up your company in the free zone, then you should be aware of the limitations each free zone offers regarding company structure.
- Trade name: you have to cautiously select the name of your business. The nature of the business should be evidently depicted by the name of the business until and unless it is a subdivision of some other company.
- Share capital: for several businesses you have to show some initial capital in your memorandum of association of your company which you are going to set up.
- Grounds: after completing all the paperwork you need to decide the office for starting up your business. Your office will be the place where you will finally bring your idea into reality.
- Human resources: after you have done the legal work and selected the office then you need people who will work for you to bring your dream into a reality. In UAE in some business to hire a staff you need to hire a manager who will do this work for you while in another case you are not allowed to hire the staff.
- Local support: in UAE if you want a DED license then it is mandatory for you to have a local sponsor or business partner.
UAE gives equal opportunities to all they strive hard to arrange things for the benefit of their people so that they stay happy. In UAE you also have a happiness minister who makes definite that the people residing in UAE are happy.